My dad likes to rent really crappy Hindi movies all the time off Netflix to irritate my mom. Sometimes he picks decent ones, other times he picks ones that make you want to vomit. Since I've been home, we've for some weird reason had a streak of gory gangster DVDs enter our house, thanks to his great taste in movies.
This week's Hindi movie is Satya (which actually isn't so bad, it sends a good message and apparently sparked a whole new genre of films known as "Mumbai-noir"). And we come across this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw6xyWdgZac
it's great. it's like fat drunk Indian uncles from the 80s gone wrong. so ridiculous that I had to make a post about it. no sappy bollywood glamour about it, my kind of movie.
Dad: Ahhaaaaa! I love this song, haha! It's such a bad song, but I love it so much.
Me: What why aren't there any subtitles, I can't understand the lyrics!
Dad: Uhhhh, it's better that way Rich...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment