Brother (over the phone): Dad's kinda pissed off at me right now
Me: Haha why?
Brother: Well, I did something you would normally do to get him irritated and mad.
Me: Hahaha what's that??
Brother: Soooo at mom's office, I used that bazillion dollar color laser printer to print out a big blow-up of Hillary Clinton.
Me, starting to laugh hysterically: Oh my god, and then what?
Brother: So, I made multiple copies and have been putting one copy under his pillow every night before he goes to sleep.
Me: WOO I have taught you soooo well!!
Brother: Yeah. He starts screaming a lot whenever he finds it and claims it's giving him nightmares. And then he tells me each time I do that again, he'll donate another ten bucks to John McCain's campaign. And then mom starts harrassing him about how he's wasting her hard-earned money to get Republicans elected to office. Except she doesn't say it like that, she curses a lot.
Me: And let me guess, they end up screaming at each other for like a good hour?
Brother: YUP! It's amazing how my simple act can blow up the house.
Me: Whatever, he deserves it. He's the one who would hang up stupid signs on the TV reading "Clinton is a liar" whenever Bill Clinton gave a State of the Union address.
Brother: Exactly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment